HELP: Creating WWW Home Pages

Subject: HELP: Creating WWW Home Pages
From: "Karen Bachmann (SAIL)" <bachmann -at- LUNA -dot- CAS -dot- USF -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 16:12:43 -0500

Hello,

I been lurking here for a couple of months and have found the discussions
on this list invaluable.

As stated in my subject line, this is a cry for help. Do any of you who
have created home pages with hyperlinks know how to password protect
certain links? I'd appreciate any help you can send me.

Please e-mail me directly. Extenuating circumstances (that I won't bore
you with) have forced me to set my techwr-l subscription to NOMAIL to
avoid wrist-slaps from my sysops for having too much mail, since I don't
have a home computer to access my account on the weekends (another long
story I won't bore you with).

Thank you.

Karen Bachmann
Financial Management Association, Tampa, FL
bachmann -at- luna -dot- cas -dot- usf -dot- edu