No "Dis"respect

Subject: No "Dis"respect
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 12:08:03 MST

Several people have responded to me directly about my
opinion/tirade on the slang term "dis" or "dissin'."
I've appreciated all of them!

Most have kindly defined for me what the term means. Thanks.
Some have simply agreed with me. Thanks.
One person seems to have interpreted my post as a flame. Sorry.

I wasn't trying to "dis" anybody!

Have a great day, y'all. :-)

Bev

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=