Need MultiMedia Info

Subject: Need MultiMedia Info
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- STARBASECORP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 10:34:39 -0800

Hey guys!

I just got the go-ahead yesterday to begin our first
multimedia tutorial! I'm really excited -- and also
somewhat lost about where to begin...

I need to find an authoring tool (programming support
just isn't there), and tho I can develop on any flavor
of Windows I choose, the final product must run on all
flavors, including NT.

Anybody got any suggestions? War stories? I'm listening!

And if anybody knows anybody who worked on the Quicken
Talking Tutor, I'd love to hear from them!

Much obliged!
Sue Gallagher
StarBase Corp, Irvine CA
sgallagher -at- starbasecorp -dot- com