Re: Do we like our jobs?

Subject: Re: Do we like our jobs?
From: Sue Heim <SUE -at- RIS -dot- RISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 09:02:56 PST

Barb Miller wanted to start a new thread with:

> What a wonderful new thread! What do you like about your job?

I like everything Barb mentioned, plus:

I like the ability to be creative.

I like problem solving -- as in, this is so not-intuitive, how the
hell do I explain it to a user so they can understand it?

I take pride in what I write and the way it looks.

I enjoy knowing that our users get so much more out of our products
because of well-written docs and online help.

I enjoy taking what the programmers tell me (in "engineering-ese")
and translating it into language that a typical user can understand.

I enjoy drawing (when I get the chance!).

Shall I keep going?
Sue Heim
Research Information Systems
Email: Sue -at- ris -dot- risinc -dot- com