Re: Odd Pages

Subject: Re: Odd Pages
From: Ron Miller <RSMH -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 1995 09:22:27 -0500

The "it's right to be odd " (i.e., all odd pages on the right) maxim is, as
I understand it an industry standard. Sure we can discuss making it
different, or anyone is free to alter it, *but* whether you know it or not,
you are used to seeing odd pages on the right. When a document has even pages
on the right, it appears, at least to me, that something is not rightl.

Ron