Re[2]: QUESTION: Where to find books

Subject: Re[2]: QUESTION: Where to find books
From: "Elizabeth L. Reed" <ereed -at- ARINC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 1995 08:47:24 EST

Tools of the Trade moved! Luckily a coworker let me know before I
posted this.

It's in Kentucky:

PO Box 23556
Lexington, KY 40523-3556

Phone: 606-223-3438
Fax: 606-223-5841

I have no affiliation with this organization. I just like
their catalog.
So, please, no slams for advertising.

Elizabeth Reed
ARINC