Re: Re. Tell them (only?) once

Subject: Re: Re. Tell them (only?) once
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 1995 08:41:00 -0600

Most of what I've read on "telling something only once" suggests that
this is the wrong way to go. Needless redundancy doesn't help either,
which complicates things somewhat.

Seaking on behalf of the department for which I am spokesman for, and which it
is my entirely pleasurable complete delight to manage and direct, I would like
to state the essentially needed statement that no redundancy is an unnecessary,
needlessly repetitious, redundancy.

But then you *knew* I would, didn't you? ;{>}

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 24