Document Management Software

Subject: Document Management Software
From: Will Kelly <will -at- GCR -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 1995 11:52:38 -0500

My company and the company of an associate of mine are researching
document management software. What document management software is
predominant in the market? Advice, war stories, horror stories, and
general information on what to look for in document management software
would greatly be appreciated. My associate is working with 4,000+ documents.

Thanks:

Will Kelly
(will -at- gcr -dot- com)