Re: Shhhh...

Subject: Re: Shhhh...
From: The Tech Writer <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 01:35:32 -0800

> > My, my, it sure is quiet today.
> if you whisper you can hear that Sprint pin drop....
> I don't know about youse guys, but I been real busy teching MS Word...
> and boy, is my mouse-pointing finger tired (watch it!).

Try the new finger pad by Soleil! It's great. I just started using it at
work the other day. Normally, after 8+ hours of mouse work, my whole
forearm would be sore, but I wasn't the least bit sore after using the
pad. They're only about $100 (only twice the price of a mid-range mouse).
Takes a little getting used to ('specially with graphics, which are so
precise), but it's well worth the four or five hours it takes to get up
to speed!

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com
dcastro -at- hpsrdas -dot- sr -dot- hp -dot- com