ACS Style Manual

Subject: ACS Style Manual
From: Michele Berkes <Michele_Berkes -at- CCMAIL -dot- OSTI -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 16:21:00 -0400

A colleague of mine just pulled out her very tattered copy of
the ACS Style Manual and mused aloud about ordering a new copy.
This jarred loose a memory of a discussion of a revised version
of this book. Was that discussion on this list? If anyone out
there knows whether this is true and could send me details, we'd
appreciate it.

Also, I thought I saved the instructions for how to search the
archives (so I wouldn't have to post messages like this), but it
seems that I didn't. If someone would forward that info to me as
well, I promise to be good and file the instrux safely.

Thanks!
Michele Berkes
Michele -dot- Berkes -at- ccmail -dot- osti -dot- gov