HP Laserjet Printer

Subject: HP Laserjet Printer
From: Harold Snyder <ENSNYDER -at- ECUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 1995 09:23:43 EST

Heli,

A couple of years back, I was using an HP Laserjet clone <from DAK of all
places>, and I got it to work by

From the Program Manager, choose Control Panel.
Select Printers, then click on Add.
In the box ad the bottom of the screen, scroll down to and
then select HP Laser Jet.
Now click on Install and follow the instructions.

Since I'm using Windows 3.1, this procedure should work for you. BTW, I'm
not sure if model numbers even matter, so try it; if it works fine--if not,
well, we can try something else.

Good luck.

Hal
Professor of English, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC