JOB:US:Telecommuting Contract Writers & Illustrators

Subject: JOB:US:Telecommuting Contract Writers & Illustrators
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 1995 16:50:54 -0600

Please reply to David Parnell by mail or fax.

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com

=======================
Telecommuters (US): Technical Writing Consultants and
Contract Graphic Illustrators

COREStaff Communication Services, Inc. is an outsource
company specializing in technical communication
services. We are experiencing tremendous growth, and
are actively seeking technical writing consultants and
contract graphic illustrators. Qualified candidates
possess

> A college degree in chosen field, or equivalent
experience

> At least 3 years of industry experience

> A background that includes mechanical and
electrical engineering documentation development

> Extensive desktop publishing experience using
mainstream software applications

COREStaff Communication Services, Inc. offers
competitive salaries, weekly pay checks,
telecommuting, and other benefits. Interested
applicants should send a letter of application and
resume to

David Parnell, Vice President
COREStaff Communication Services, Inc.
4400 Post Oak Parkway, Suite 1130
Houston, TX 77027-3413

No Phone Calls, Please
fax: 713/624-2486

Telecommuters may reside anywhere in the US.
Please state where you saw this ad.

NOTE: Mr. Parnell will be interviewing
applicants at the STC Annual Conference in Washington,
DC on April 24 and 25, 1995.

An Equal Opportunity Employer