[no subject]

From: Vince Putman <PUTMV -at- MAIL -dot- SYNTRON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 1995 10:47:10 CST

To: Sue Gallagher, StarBase Corp, Irvine CA,
<sgallagher -at- starbasecorp -dot- com>

Please don't shut up yet. I need more follow-up info. Perhaps we will
find something to cut down the massive redundancy I fear will be required
to do paper and online both. Sue, my ability to filter every content
change into multiple areas of multiple documents, is limited. There just
has to be some answer.

I look forward to much more on this thread. . .

Vince Putman in Houston | Insults are the last weapons of those
PutmV -at- mail -dot- syntron -dot- com | who have been defeated by the facts.
713-647-7223 FAX 579-7709 | Eschew Gratuitous Obfuscation