Splitting up a big Word File

Subject: Splitting up a big Word File
From: Tammy Sudol <tammy -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 1995 15:10:17 -0500

This is the second time I've composed a message regarding Robert Plamondon's
reply to the large Word File thread. The first time I counted to 10 (20,
30, ...) and decided not to send my post.

Robert and anyone else replying to this thread. Please don't trash the Word
software. I appreciate the fact that you may not like the product, but
there are many of us that use Word (some of us don't have a choice) and our
request for help in tackling some of the limitations is genuine. I don't
think that the "trash the software attitude" helps.

Many of the writers on this list have offered helpful suggestions but I've
read two demeaning posts from you on the same subject.

>1. You shouldn't use Microsoft Word, because it's a piece of junk, slowing
> you down and emperiling your data.

Tammy Sudol
tammy -at- m3isystems -dot- qc -dot- ca