Re: Very Damp in Rainy-Season [HUMOR]

Subject: Re: Very Damp in Rainy-Season [HUMOR]
From: Douglas Thayer <douglas_thayer -at- SMTPLINK -dot- SYSCOM -dot- COM -dot- TW>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 1995 13:53:06 EST

Let us remember that when we are on the 'net, "We aren't in Kansas
anymore, Toto." What may be funny in one place ain't necessarily so
elsewhere.

[Apologies to friends & relatives in Kansas. But hey, I was born in Wichita
myself.]

Douglas Thayer, a "Big Nose" on Taiwan
<douglas_thayer -at- smtplink -dot- syscom -dot- com -dot- tw>

Subject: Very Damp in Rainy-Season [HUMOR]
Author: Ellen Adams <ellena -at- TOLSTOY -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM> at smtplink-syscom
Date: 3/25/95 12:08 PM

To: TECHWR-L -at- VM1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu

Hi Tech Writers.

I got this from from Travis, or should I say: travis -at- netrix -dot- com -dot-

In rec.humor.funny, he passed along some excerpts from a Manual for
the "Lucky Enlarger", a photo enlarger manufactured sometime in the early
1950's in Japan. It's a good example of unsuccessful documentation.

Ellen Adams
ellena -at- tolstoy -dot- sc -dot- ti -dot- com
Texas Instruments
Houston, TX