Proper noun use result

Subject: Proper noun use result
From: Sonja Draeger <sonja -at- HPATO -dot- AUS -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 1995 17:13:48 EST

content-type:text/plain;charset=us-ascii
mime-version:1.0

Many, many thanks to those who replied to whether or not we should put a *the*
before our [wonderful :-) ] product name, 'Broadband Network Analyzer'. Your

After incredible amounts of discussion, we finally agreed to use *the* or *your*
in front of the name.

This list is such a fantastic source of information. Thanks a million once
again.

Best regards,
Sonja Draeger
sonja -at- hpato -dot- aus -dot- hp -dot- com