MS Internet Assistant

Subject: MS Internet Assistant
From: Anne Stankis x46 <anne -at- MCCABE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 14:35:13 -0500

If anyone is using MS Internet Assistant, I would greatly appreciate any
information about it that you can give me. I have no experience in using
HTML format, so I am particularly interested in how easy Internet Assistant is
to use.

Also, if anyone is using Wordia, I would appreciate any information that you
can give me concerning that package.

Thanks all.