Anyone know of Windows help mailing lists?

From: Bill Konrad <konrad -at- SAGE -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 20:07:26 -0600

Greetings,

Does anyone know the address(es) for any mailing lists relating to
developing Windows Help documents?

I'll soon be starting a project that involves creating on-line documents as
Windows Help files using Doc-to-Help. None of us on this project have
developed Help files before and I anticipate that we'll probably have some
questions.

Also, if anyone has any experiences, or pitfalls to avoid, I'd appreciate
any advice. I wasn't involved in the decision to use this particular
product or platform, but essentially we need to present desk procedure
reference manuals in both on-line and hard copy formats.

Thanks in advance.

Bill Konrad
konrad -at- sage -dot- cc -dot- purdue -dot- edu

Those who are too smart to engage in politics
are punished by being governed by those who are dumber.

-Plato