Subject: In response to Grant Lowe's question:
From: Chris Tarski <CTARSK -at- MEDNET -dot- SWMED -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 1995 10:20:52 -0600

>Would you on your job rather work on both hard copy and on-line documentation
for an MIS group; documenting
>accounting, policies and procedures, manufacturing, etc.; and working for
several groups.

>Or on your job, would you rather work with only hardcopy; documenting
not-necessarily-state-of-the-art
>client/server architecture (but one that has broken some new ground in
performance/price) and related hardware
>and software; and report to only one group?

I would prefer to work for several groups but do both the hard-copy and on-line
documentation. I would know
both worlds and would make sure both were in sync. (Would I be a SME ? :-} )
Also only notification of
changes/revisions would need to go to one person (me).

Chris Tarski ctarsk -at- mednet -dot- swmed -dot- edu