Who or When Survey Results

Subject: Who or When Survey Results
From: charles desaro <soacon -at- IOS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 09:26:23 -0400

Hi, Everybody,

Here's a compilation on the thread for "Who or When".

As of Monday, April 3, I received 28 replys (public and private).

The who's were in the overwhelming majority.

Box score:

WHO WHEN EITHER
----- ---- ------
26 1 1

Based upon the results of the survey, the poem should read:

On the beach of indecision
lay the bleached bones of thousands
Who, with victory in sight
sat down to think about it.

FYI information, I read this poem back in the late 70's in
a trade publication called "Communication News". I don't know
who the author is.

Thanks for your response.

Charles De Saro