Subcontractor: Denver area

Subject: Subcontractor: Denver area
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 1995 11:57:33 EDT

Help! I've just accepted an assignment from one of my best clients ...
it's a fairly small job, but my workload is so heavy right now that I'd
like to find someone (preferably in the Denver area) to help me with it.
The client has been nominated for an Entrepreneur of the Year award;
they are FedEx-ing me a lot of info on the President of the company,
and they want me to pull it together for publicity purposes.

If you live in the Denver area, have experience writing publicity and
promotional materials, and would be interested in being a subcontractor
on this job, please send me an e-mail message and your resume.

Lori Lathrop ----------> INTERNET:76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com
Lathrop Media Services, P.O. Box 808, Georgetown, CO
Phone: 303-567-4011