Windows Resource Hogs

Subject: Windows Resource Hogs
From: George Hayhoe <george -dot- hayhoe -at- SRS -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 09:17:00 -0400

If you like the way that WinWord 6 uses up your Windows GDI resources,
you'll LOVE Filemaker Pro 2.1 from Claris. It seems that no matter
what percentage of resources are available when I open Filemaker, only
3% is left when I exit from the program. Sounds like payback on the
part of Claris's parent company to me! :)

--George Hayhoe (george -dot- hayhoe -at- srs -dot- gov)
Assistant to the President for Recognition Programs, STC