Re: What Degree Would You Get?

Subject: Re: What Degree Would You Get?
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- STARBASECORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 10:41:24 -0700

Kelly Burhenne wonders...

> If you could go to school for anything right now, starting with a
> clean slate, what would you like to get your degree in (assuming you
> are presently a Tech Writer and cost isn't an issue).

I guess I'd have to say either cognitive science or
instructional design. I see a lot of really exciting
things happening in user interface design and multi-
media instructional approaches that would benefit from
knowing how people learn what they learn.

Is this a test????

Sue Gallagher
StarBase Corp, Irvine CA
sgallagher -at- starbasecorp -dot- com