Re: What Degree Would You Get

Subject: Re: What Degree Would You Get
From: Robbie Rupel <ROBBIE -at- NENE2 -dot- CMS-STL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 12:44:42 CST6CDT

Kelly Burhenne writes:

> I have a question for all you Techwhirlers out there.

> If you could go to school for anything right now, starting with a
> clean slate, what would you like to get your degree in (assuming you
> are presently a Tech Writer and cost isn't an issue).

My first choice is a degree relating to Human Factors
Engineering (that is, the study of how people approach and use
technology). If that did not pan out (for lack of programs available in a
university), I would then pursue a degree in Library Science.
Robbie Rupel
Senior Technical Writer
Computerized Medical Systems, Inc.
robbie -at- cms-stl -dot- com