Re: GDI resources used by Word

Subject: Re: GDI resources used by Word
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 15:55:00 -0600

Windows NT also fixes the GDI segment limitation. (And it's available
now, as opposed to whichever year Windows 95 comes out officially.)

And it *may* even work with your current hardware. ;{>} Before we could move
some folks to it we had to spend $500+ per machine. (It seems the HW
compatibility requirements for it excluded the SCSI cards and CD-ROM drives we
had been using, as well as raising some questions about some of our video cards
as well. Ah well, everything has its price.)

Have fun,
Arlen<-------Don't talk to me about Windows whatever, I drive a Macintosh!
DNRC 124