Borders Book Shop

Subject: Borders Book Shop
From: Bev Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 18:47:54 MST

Just to quickly revisit an earlier thread where I asked for
recommendations on where to find technical writing books,
several contributors recommended Borders Book Shop. I just
returned from a business trip in Vienna, VA, where my hotel just
happened to be across the street from a Borders. I didn't go
into the book store until my last evening there. This was
probably a good thing because I came out of the place with no
less than five books in tow: two on tech writing, one on
editing, one on indexing, and one on clearing away office
clutter (looked entertaining!).

I have never seen so many technical writing books under one
roof! They had -at least- a dozen different titles on technical
writing alone. Thanks for recommending Borders. I wish they'd
move to Arizona. :)

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "These opinions are mine, not my employer's." =*=