Re: Discuss: Third party manuals?

Subject: Re: Discuss: Third party manuals?
From: Howard <howardg -at- SAVVY -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 1995 09:25:27 -0400

<< the following paraphrase:
"Geoff Hart asked: <<If we do such a great job documenting software,
why are so many people making a good living writing third party "how
to" books? What are they doing right and what are we doing wrong?>>"

We did nothing wrong. Ever hear of software oiracey, or missing manuals
in an office? God bless 'em!
-Howard howardg -at- savvy -dot- com