Re: Platforms

Subject: Re: Platforms
From: QMS Account <Robert -dot- Morrisette -at- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 1995 09:49:34 +0800

Our friend Arlen P Walker said:

(Right now the cheapest PowerMac -- the Performa 51xx -- is
less than $1700 for a complete system with 8 chunks of SW thrown in. And the
prices have nowhere to go but down.)

The only Performa PowerMac is the 6115, a very nice package at 60 MHz,
8/350 CD and a ton of software for $2400 here. If you can buy it for $1700,
let me know where the store is located.

A $1700 Mac (complete system) has to contain the ancient 68040 CPU.

If this is not correct, I'm sure I will hear about it.
Happy Good Friday.

Bob Morrisette
Robert -dot- Morrisette -at- EBay -dot- Sun -dot- COM