Alert: Lexicorps Job Applicants

Subject: Alert: Lexicorps Job Applicants
From: "Chas. Bosdet" <WLFTRIX -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 1995 14:41:38 -0400

To list subscribers who responded to a recent Lexicorps post seeking copy
editors: Please *resend* your cover letter and resume to --

lexicorps -at- aol -dot- com

I'm dismayed to report that a programming flaw in AOL's FlashSession feature
deleted my mail database. I've only been able to recover a few days' mail
from AOL's mainframe. (I've described the problem under a separate post,
"Alert: AOL FlashSession Bug," for list subscribers who use AOL.)

Am really sorry about this, folks, and apologize for the inconvenience.

Chas. Bosdet
Lexicorps (tm)