Query: Seeking 2 e-mail addresses

Subject: Query: Seeking 2 e-mail addresses
From: Geoff Hart <geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 13:04:29 LCL

I'm trying to post privately to 2 techwhirlers, but keep getting my
messages bounced back to me... the addresses that appear in the digest
don't seem to be right. To the whom's it may concern, please drop me a
line directly so I can send you the note:
Arlen Walker -->Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- Com
Sue P. Stewart --> suepstewart -at- aol -dot- com

--Geoff Hart geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca
#8^{)}