Re: Temp work in Phoenix

Subject: Re: Temp work in Phoenix
From: Rose Wilcox <RWILC -at- FAST -dot- DOT -dot- STATE -dot- AZ -dot- US>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 12:16:00 PDT

Tracie,
Please post your e-mail address or e-mail me directly, and I'll
send you a list of firms for her to contact.
I don't want to post such a long list to the group and my
mailing program strips off the individual's email address
from the headers, leaving only the Techwr-l address.
If you e-mail me directly, my mail program will
leave your address in the header so I can reply.

Rose Wilcox
rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us
ncrowe -at- primenet -dot- com
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: Temp work in Phoenix
Date: Saturday, April 15, 1995 2:54PM

A friend of mine will be moving to Phoenix soon with her Master's degree in
Tech writing. Until she finds a job, she is interested in working with a
temp agency that hires professional writers. Does anyone know of an agency
she should contact prior to moving?

Thank you
Tracie