PC Publishing Tool

Subject: PC Publishing Tool
From: gina jerome <gina -at- ROARK -dot- ITG -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 16:13:17 -0500

I'm currently doing work for a client who's wanting to design
marketing materials (brochures, flyers, etc.) on a PC-based
machine. We've been using Word 6.0 for text-based information,
but now it appears we'll be needed a publishing package of
some kind so we can combine text and (more sophisticated)
graphics.

We may also want something with hooks into MS products so we could
do mail merges, if need be, with Access or another MS tool.

Any suggestions on which publishing package is the best? PageMaker?
FrameMaker? MS Publisher? Other ideas?

Gina Maria Jerome
gina -at- roark -dot- itg -dot- ti -dot- com