Job listing locales

Subject: Job listing locales
From: "W. Michaels" <stinky5 -at- TELEPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1995 15:49:20 -0700

Jane S. Arbogast-Schappell wrote:

>The responses to the posting for free lance technical writers
> interested in Technical Words & Images has been overwhelming.

>An oversight on my part was omitting our location.

It is nice to see job listings in this forum. But in the month that
I've read this list, I haven't noticed a listing that *has* mentioned
a specific location. Usually, it is either hidden in the writer's signature,
or not present. It makes me wonder: Are these positions "online jobs"?
Work-by-fax? Or, does one have to re-locate to PA?
(that's East coast, right?) :/ I noticed one today for a job in
California, even the city was mentioned! Thanx.

Please, future job listers, specifiy whether the applicant should
be in your area to do the work, or not. Besides, it'll help keep
your email down. :)

~ Thanks a bunch
~ W. Michaels
~ stinky5 -at- teleport -dot- com

( ... likes to lurk in the want ads ... )
~~ W. Michaels
~~ stinky5 -at- teleport -dot- com
"Down with clever signatures."