Re: Translation ListServer??

Subject: Re: Translation ListServer??
From: Jackie Campana <jcampana -at- ARCADA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1995 16:59:13 PDT

A lot of people have been asking for this (Interpreter & Translator)
address lately, so I'm posting it on the list.

Address: LISTSERV -at- SUNET -dot- SEARN -dot- SE

In body: SUBSCRIBE LANTRA-L <your name>

Jackie Campana
jcampana -at- arcada -dot- com

Subject: Translation ListServer??
Author: "logendra (l.) naidoo" <naidoo -at- BNR -dot- CA> at INTERNET
Date: 4/20/95 4:54 PM

Hi!

Anyone know the address for the Language Translation Listserver? I'm
sure there is one, but don't know where to find it.

Your help would be appreciated. Seriously!

Please post responses to my address.

Thanks,

Logendra Naidoo
naidoo -at- nt -dot- com or naidoo -at- bnr -dot- ca
Northern Telecom, Ottawa, CANADA

613-765-3376; FAX: 613-765-2719