Absentee Listowner

Subject: Absentee Listowner
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 1995 06:56:09 -0500

I'll be listowning from the conference in DC from
tomorrow through Thursday, so please understand if
communications with me are slow until after the
conference. If you have problems, I'm accessible at
ejray -at- VM1 -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU .

Thanks,
Eric
ejray -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu