A Graphic Conversion Challenge!

Subject: A Graphic Conversion Challenge!
From: Paul MacGyver Carman <paul -dot- carman -at- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 1995 17:02:36 -0400

Greetings!

Have any of you used a package that converts PowerPoint graphic
files to one of the more common graphic formats (like .TIF or .GIF)?

If so, your suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!

Please respond to Paul -dot- Carman -at- harris -dot- com -dot-

I'll send a coffee mug from my group to the person whose
suggestion gets me the results for which I am shooting.

Thanks!

P.S. Yes, the coffee mug is unused!

-MacGyver

= Paul MacGyver Carman * =
= Harris Corporate HQ * Choose to chance the rapids, =
= (407) 724-3205 * and dare to dance the tide... =
= (407) 724-3627 (fax) * =
= Paul -dot- Carman -at- harris -dot- com * - Garth Brooks =