-No Subject-

Subject: -No Subject-
From: Barry West <Barry_West -dot- S2K -at- S2KEXT -dot- S2K -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 09:00:29 EDT

>I'm assuming you're trying to go from the Apple Macintosh to a DOS
>WordPerfect document?

Even if your are going from a PC to a Mac, I believe your best option is .EPS.
I had a project once where I had to create a manual in Word and deliver the
files ready to pop into a Mac. Since my Mac at the time was an SE (this was
awhile ago) with a 9" screen and my PC had a 20" screen, I created the manual
on the PC and then transferred it to the Mac. The document came up very clean
except for the graphics. Converting everything to .EPS before bringing the doc
over to the Mac solved the problem. Like I said, however, that was several
years ago, and I don't know if there is now a better way.