Humor: Oxymoronic trivia!

Subject: Humor: Oxymoronic trivia!
From: Geoff Hart <geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 08:21:33 LCL

Here's a good poser for the next time you get into a discussion with a
few techwhirler friends. We all know that an oxymoron is a
self-contradictory word pair (e.g., military intelligence, with
apologies to Bev and others... no slight intended). But did you know
that one-word oxymorons exist? For example: "posthaste". Any others
lurking out there?

--Geoff Hart #8^{)}
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

Disclaimer: These comments are my own and don't represent the opinions
of the Forest Engineering Research Institute of Canada.