Austalian Service Bureau Wanted

Subject: Austalian Service Bureau Wanted
From: Bob Armao <bob -at- BRS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 16:15:20 EDT

I am looking for a service bureau in Australia (preferbly near Melbourne)
who can produce printed technical manuals from Postscript files. We have a
distributor there, and I would like to supply them Postscript files and
let them print locally. That would certainly be easier (and cheaper) than
shipping finished manuals halfway around the planet.

Any leads are appreciated.

Thanks all...

Bob Armao
bob -at- brs -dot- com