Re: Cacheing the Wild Able

Subject: Re: Cacheing the Wild Able
From: SuePStewrt -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 1995 03:34:46 -0400

>>> Based on these rules, I'd say drop the "e" -- cachable.

Best to make it easy on the reader...which reads faster?<<

Another word or phrase would read faster and easier!

I regret the flip tone; but I really find the word both ugly and unnecessary,
as well as almost unintelligible in print. I suggest rewording to eliminate
the need to use this noun/verb as an adjective.

>>There probably is not an official 'written-down'
reference source as yet.<<

From your keyboard to His Ear -- and may there never be such a thing!

Sue Stewart
suepstewrt -at- aol -dot- com