[no subject]

From: news -at- BUBBA -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 1995 05:33:07 CDT

To: techwr-l -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu
From: writer -at- passport -dot- ca (Martin Soderstrom)
Subject: Samples
Date: 28 Apr 1995 08:08:17 -0400

Hi, everyone. I've got a question I'm hoping you can help me
with. For about ten years I've been working in the computer
industry in various positions, though mostly in a
support/training capacity. I'm also a freelance
fiction/non-fiction writer and over the last 5 years writing
has become more and more a part of my job descriptions. I'm
now looking to get into a pure technical writing environment
or, at least, a position where writing is the majority of my
responsibilities. I've done process documents for end users
and developers, as well as training manuals and the like.
Unfortunately, most of my work has been done under the auspices
of non-disclosure agreements. As such, I don't have a whole
lot of the material I've produced over the years.

My question is, when I have interviews, what should I bring as
samples?

Any suggestions/comments welcome. Thanks.