Re: Sophomoric statements about writers and engineers

Subject: Re: Sophomoric statements about writers and engineers
From: "Chateau Wright (GE)" <cwright -at- SUNTAN -dot- ENG -dot- USF -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 1995 14:57:30 -0400

It's really nice that you so-called "professionals" would rather flame a
student for an ignorant (as in not knowing or familar with) response than
educate us (Bill and I). I thought this list was to inform and educate,
not to put people down for a subjective response. If you want to add
your $0.02 fine, but theses unproductive, asshole responses are
ridiculous. No comment was ever made to disrespect technical writers.

Chateau