[no subject]

From: news -at- BUBBA -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 1995 23:47:42 CDT

To: techwr-l -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu
From: ksoltys -at- io -dot- org (Keith Soltys)
Subject: Re: List of TechWriting WWW Pages?
Date: 29 Apr 1995 08:14:34 -0400

In article <1995Apr19 -dot- 213619 -dot- 6376 -at- pmafire -dot- inel -dot- gov>,
nancyh -at- pmafire -dot- inel -dot- gov (Nancy Hayes) wrote:

>General Techwriting: http://www.io.org?~ksoltys

Thanks for the recommendation, glad you find it useful enough to recommend.
I plan on updating it substantially over the next month or so.

But the URL is actually: http://www.io.org/~ksoltys/

>PS: Anyone have STC's homepage URL? I've lost my note w/ the information.

There are a couple of STC sponsored pages, this got mentioned in a seminar
at the conference last week. But my notes are at work, I'll try to post
a reply next week.

There is now an STC Internet Committee, and I think you'll see more action
on the Internet from the STC in the future. There will be a WWW page for
the Seattle conference, and probably for Toronto too (I hope to help out
with that one).

Regards,
Keith

Keith Soltys -- ksoltys -at- io -dot- org -- http://www.io.org/~ksoltys/
Certainly the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you;
if you dont' bet, you can't win. --Robert A. Heinliein