Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 30 Apr 1995 to 1 May 1995

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 30 Apr 1995 to 1 May 1995
From: Trendy Alex <szcz0002 -at- GOLD -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 2 May 1995 16:48:30 -0500

Hello

I am interested in importing x-windows captures into a WFW 6.0 file. Has
anyone done this? Does anyone know where I can locate a filter for Word
6.0 or an X-windows capturing program that might convert .xwd files to
.gifs, jpgs and so on. I would be very happy to hear from anyone with
expertise in this area. If you prefer to post to me privately, please
send mail to wilderland -at- aol -dot- com or szcz0002 -at- gold -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu -dot-

Thanks

-Alex
-the frozen student, a decade in the making-