North Dallas Tech Writer Opportunity

Subject: North Dallas Tech Writer Opportunity
From: Linda Stewart <BLONDBOMB -at- DELPHI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 12:14:22 -0400

Attention all techw-lers!

A high-tech niche software company near I-635 and I-35E in Dallas
will need a tech writer about July this year. One of the writers
is leaving when she has her baby in September.

The main requirements of the position would be:
2+ years heavy Framemaker experience
2+ years writing for software products
UNIX experience desired and extremely helpful

Please send resumes to:
SuiteSoftware
13747 Montfort Drive
Suite 337