Re: Summary: Qs for entry-level tech writers

Subject: Re: Summary: Qs for entry-level tech writers
From: Lori Moore <LORIMOORE -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 13:57:52 MDT

Emily,

Thanks for your summary of suggested procedures for
hiring tech writers! I'm filing it away because I'm
POSITIVE I can use it in the future, whether
interviewing OR being interviewed...

BTW, all, thanks for the many contributions I
received in reference to "Employees Who Work
At Home." (I've come to learn it's called
'Telecommuting' and 'Teleworking'.) I plan to
research the topic over the summer and *probably*
make a proposal to the company in the fall.
I'll summarize to the List when I get my ducks
in order! :<> quack!

Thank you again, Emily!
Lori

LORIMOORE -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM }}}}} Freebird }}}}
Micron in Boise, Idaho, USA