Us v. Them

Subject: Us v. Them
From: Rick Klopp <rklopp -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 11:28:44 CST

Personally, I got tired of this thread days ago.

Generalities don't make compelling arguments. Nor do posts
containing spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and misplaced
punctuation marks.

Rick Klopp
Speech Recognition Information Development
IBM Austria - Vienna Software Development Laboratory
ID: rklopp -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
Disclaimer: my views are my own, not my employer's.