Document Scanning

Subject: Document Scanning
From: Barry West <Barry_West -dot- S2K -at- S2KEXT -dot- S2K -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 11:03:01 EDT

John San Filippo wrote:

<snip> I'd say the most important component of your
>system would be a sheet feeder for your scanner so you can automate a
>little.

I agree absolutely. I have used Scangal and Wordscan, and I didn't see that
there was much difference in the quality of the scan. They both do a good job.
The real life saver, however, was the sheet feeder. I scanned a 200+ page
document just last week using Scangal. Can you imagine sitting in front of a
scanner feeding in 200+ pages, one at a time? Whoa!

Barry_West.S2K @ s2kext.s2k.com @ INTERNET