Job Opening in St. Louis, MO

Subject: Job Opening in St. Louis, MO
From: Robbie Rupel <ROBBIE -at- NENE2 -dot- CMS-STL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 13:57:58 CST6CDT

I am posting this for my human resources director. Do not
e-mail resumes to me.

Computerized Medical Systems, Inc., a medical software company based
in St. Louis, MO, is looking for a technical writer to write, edit, format,
illustrate,
and print internal and end-user documentation. Qualified applicants
will

- have at least two years of technical writing experience
- have experience using with WordPerfect
- can demonstrate the ability to take a project from inception through
final printing

Experience using desktop publishing tools, drawing packages
(such as MicroGrafx Designer), and online and CD-ROM packages is
preferred.

Send resumes to:

Computerized Medical Systems, Inc.
Attention: Human Resources
1195 Corporate Lake Drive
St. Louis, MO 63132-1716

Computerized Medical Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.