STC attendees reactions to SGML sessions?

Subject: STC attendees reactions to SGML sessions?
From: Chet Ensign <Chet_Ensign%LDS -at- NOTES -dot- WORLDCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 11:30:40 EDT

Not being able to attend the STC annual conference this year, I'm just curious.
Did any readers of TECHWR-L attend any of the SGML sessions that were offered
and, if so, did you have any reactions to them? I'm especially curious to know
how much interest there was among those attending, and whether they found the
sessions worthwhile or not.

Thanks,

/chet

---
Chet Ensign Phone: (908) 771-9221
Director, Electronic Publishing Email: chet -at- lds -dot- com
Logical Design Solutions, Inc. Email(home): censign -at- interserv -dot- com